« Home | The Book Exhibition » | My first Blog .. » 

Sunday, February 20, 2005 

A sunday well slept!

Ok .. here's the thing ..

Ever since I joined KReSIT for my post graduation studies, there have been very few days(even fewer nights) that I have slept whole-heartedly. I mean yeah, you do sleep 6-8 hrs .. but the gratification u get out of a 14+ hour peaceful sleep is beyond everything(almost! ;)).

Just yesterday I had a mid-semester paper on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems and I ended up having a night-out. I had a paper at 10.00 a.m. and I made the utter mistake of going to my hostel room for refreshments at around 9.00. And to my horror I just slept ..

I woke up shocked (not disbelief - coz this has happened too many times ..) and pleadingly glanced at my alarm clock .... Thank GOD!! 10.00 a.m. I could still make it . That one hour of sleep could have easily turned out painfully longer!!

Last night I slept for over 12 hrs, celebrating I suppose .. and another 4 this afternoon .. SOLACE!!

About me

  • I'm @m@r
  • From Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
  • I am Amar's pathetic sense of humor :D
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates