« Home | My first Blog .. » 

Saturday, February 05, 2005 

The Book Exhibition

Just the other day I was enlightening my friend about how weekends just swoosh by ..

And here I was at the start of yet another weekend, hoping it would be fruitful in some way!

There was this book exhibition at Churchgate and we (Me, Anusha, NagP and Shailesh) decided to go have a look. We left at around 11.00 and hoped to return by 2.00. We left for the Kanjurmarg station and took a local train to Dadar and from there to Churchgate. The gallery was a little distance away and we walked our way to it.

It took almost 2 hrs to get ourselves out with everyone carrying a handful :)

From there we strolled around a bit, had our lunch and finally decided to return back to KReSIT. It took us all day and we finally made it back till 5.30, all exhausted and weary.


About me

  • I'm @m@r
  • From Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
  • I am Amar's pathetic sense of humor :D
  • Subscribe with Bloglines
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates